FS and MSC to form joint company to create new terminals in Italy

Image: Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane

The Italian national railway holding Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane (FS) and logistics hegemon MSC agreed on forming a NewCo to boost sea-rail intermodality by building more terminals. FS will own 51 per cent of the new entity, while the remaining 49 per cent will be held by Medlog, MSC’s subsidiary for intermodal services.

Do you want to read the full article?

Are you already a member?

Log in

Having problems logging in? Call +31(0)10 280 1000 or send an email to customerdesk@promedia.nl.


Author: Marco Raimondi

Marco Raimondi is an editor of RailFreight.com, the online magazine for rail freight professionals.

Add your comment

characters remaining.

Log in through one of the following social media partners to comment.