Silk Road Ambassador nominees announced, vote for the winner
The nomination process for the Silk Road Ambassador 2022 award is over. RailFreight.com is happy to announce that three nominees stood out according to the audience’s nominations, and the final voting has already started. The Silk Road Ambassador 2022 is a Public Choice Award, so make sure you vote for your favourite and determine who the winner will be.
The three nominees for the Silk Road Ambassador 2022 award, according to the audience, are:
- Kelvin Tang, Global Rail & Multimodal Product Leader, CEVA Logistics
- Thomas Kowitzki, Vice President Chinarail/Multimodal Service, DHL Global Forwarding
- Uwe Leuschner, Partner, LUXX Service GmbH
Vote for the winner!
- They are a proud promoter of the Silk Road
- They have a proven record of creating opportunities for new cargo flows on the Silk Road
- They bridge the informational gap between Eurasia
The public voting will last for a whole week and will close on 7 December at 23:59. The award winner will be announced on 8 December, during the European Silk Road Summit in Duisburg, after the physical attendees cast their vote for one last time.
European Silk Road Summit 2022
Don’t forget! The 2022 edition of the European Silk Road Summit, taking place in Duisburg on 7 & 8 December, is just around the corner! This year’s edition takes place in the ‘Mecca’ of the European Silk Road, where it all started-Duisburg.
On 7 & 8 December, rail professionals from the Eurasian corridor will gather for a monumental two-day event full of trending topics and networking. LCL, e-commerce, cars on rail and the European-Chinese perspectives on the Silk Road will all be highlighted. Do you want to secure your ticket? Then don’t miss time and get it here after checking the programme and speakers.