Calling for the gamechangers of the rail industry
The rail freight industry is changing. What has been an old-fashioned industry for long, is now a place where innovation leads the way.
- New technologies are being implemented on a daily basis
- New markets are being formed with fresh ideas from industry leaders
- New products are being designed to fill in the gap and pave the way to the future
- New solutions are being invented to conquer challenges from geopolitical turmoil and supply chain turbulence
It’s also the time that our RailFreight team answers the calls from the future by dedicating a special magazine to portray Gamechangers of The Industry. What’s more special is this magazine will be a dual cover edition that is distributed together with our sister publication Project Cargo Journal. Two birds for just one stone.
The first-ever magazine from RailFreight.com will be made in a similar design with an experienced team who has produced NT Oliebollen Special 2022, Automotive Eindejaarsspecial and other magazines. With interviews, analytical content and spaces for advertising.
How will the magazine be distributed?
- 9-12 May 2500 limited copies in full-colour (22cm*30cm) will be distributed in Trans Logistics 2023 Munich, Germany. Find us at booth B5.423
- 13 May, the digital magazine will be shared to over 20,000 receipts
- From 15 May onwards, the content will be available on our website RailFreight.com as a brand story and shared by newsletter to all subscribers
- After publication, your company can use the content for your own marketing purposes
Interested in being part of the magazine?
You can download the proposal by filling in the form below or contact Jialu Zhang directly via email.