Replay RailFreight Webinar: the impact of Wuhan’s closure on the New Silk Road
Rail freight traffic from the Chinese province of Hubei, with its capital Wuhan, has come to a standstill. Trains are not permitted to leave the province until the end of February. Rail freight traffic from other provinces is still moving, but with severe limitations.
On the 4th of February Railfreight.com organised a RailFreight Webinar on the impact of Wuhan’s Closure on the New Silk Road. What is the impact on the rail freight industry? Train cancellations, route diversions and a lack of production in general have all been mentioned. How do we deal with this situation? What is still possible and how? These questions were answered during this webinar about the impact of Wuhan’s closure on New Silk Road traffic.
Experts speakers that were joining us on the 4th of February were:
– Wubbo Mossing Holsteijn, Business Development Manager China at Nunner Logistics
– Igor Tambaca, Managing Director at Rail Bridge Cargo
– Marco Reichel, rail freight development at Crane Worldwide Logistics
– Jacky Yan, Head of Rail & Intermodal at Chinatrans International Limited
– Majorie van Leijen, Chief editor at RailFreight.com
Did you miss the webinar but would you like to watch it? Please fill in the form below to download the replay of the webinar: