Replay RailFreight Webinar: How can Combined Transport help during the coronavirus pandemic?
The logistics sector and their customers can be assured that intermodal transport operations remain up and running and transshipment terminals remain open. This was the commitment made when the COVID19 virus broke out in Italy, and it is still valid today, when Europe is the epicentre of the global coronavirus pandemic.
Intermodal operators across Europe have taken measures to ensure this continuance. Terminals are as much as possible ‘contactless’, and the journey involves very little human interaction. During the RailFreight Webinar: How can Combined Transport help during the coronavirus pandemic? that took place on 20 March, experts from the combined transport industry spoke about:
- Prevention measures taken to upkeep business continuity
- Disruption and problems experienced so far
- How the intermodal sector serves the European economy during the coronaviurs crisis
During the webinar, Arie van Dijk, business development manager of RailFreight.com, had a live conversation with experts to give you an update on the situation. The following speakers were involved:
- Akos Ersek, Chief Policy Advisor at UIRR
- Francesco Russo, Head of Customer and Customs Services at Hupac
- Dennis de Roo, Managing Director at Van Donge en de Roo
- Jacky Yan, Vice President, Head of Rail and Intermodal BU at Chinatrans International
Watch the replay
Would you like to watch the replay of the webinar? Please fill in the form below and the replay link will be send to your email.
This webinar is offered to you by UIRR: