Online Conference: Sino-Dutch Pharmaceutical Logistics Cooperation
At present, the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading rapidly all over the world. With the increasing demand of pandemic prevention materials and medicines, multimodal transportation between China and Europe, especially cold chain logistics solutions for pharma products, play an important role in the pandemic. As a gateway to Europe and being a key destination country along the “Belt and Road”, the Netherlands maintain its strong position in multimodal pharmaceutical cold chain solutions, which has brought already many opportunities for cooperation between China and Netherlands in this field.
Sino-Dutch Pharmaceutical Logistics Cooperation Online Conference
On 29th April, a webinar tailored on the topic of Sino-Dutch Pharmaceutical Logistics Cooperation took place by the Consulate- General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Chongqing, Holland International Distribution Council, Urban Logistics Branch of China Communications and Transportation Association and China Logistics Time Magazine. Railfreight.com as the media support of the event will live stream the webinar and bring answers to your questions:
- How to establish a reliable, efficient and simple logistics supply chain for pharmaceutical products between China and the EU?
- What’s the current development in the pharmaceutical supply chain and what are the challenges and bottlenecks?
- What does successful case studies look like when it comes to technical solutions of pharmaceutical logistics?
- What are the legal policies and regulations of the EU pharmaceutical supply chain?
- What value-added activities has the EU carried out in the field of pharmaceutical logistics?
- How does the covid-19 pandemic affect the current pharmaceutical supply chain and how to overcome the challenges?
- What will international pharmaceutical logistics look like in the near future?
- Bart Pauwels, Counsellor for Infrastructure, Water Management and Environment in the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Beijing
- Jasper Eggebeen, Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions, HIDC
- Drs. J.E. Vaessen, Managing Director, Baggerman Pharma Consult
- Eric Willems, Business Development Director, Movianto
- Enrica Calonghi, Director Pharmaceutical Logistics, KLM
- Oscar Vermeij, Managing Director, NEW SILK WAY logistics Netherlands
Download replay of the webinar
You can download the replay of the webinar by filling in the form below: