Join the talk of the future: smart logistics in the Netherlands
On 16, 23 and 30 October, three dedicated webinars are held about smart logistics in the Netherlands. Insights andthe latest developments will be shared in the field of smart customs, smart multimodal solutions and smart flower cold chain solutions.
The event is organised by ISEA, the Consul General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Chongqing with the support of HIDC,Railfreight.cn and Floral Technology Training and Promotional Center in Yunnan, China.
Agenda and Topics
The three webinars will be hosted on 16, 23 and 30 October respectively. The event will start with an opening speech by Koen Sizoo, Consul General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Chongqing, followed by a Q&A session. The following topics will be covered:
- Smart and Secure Trade Lanes on different modalities, Mostafa Amini, Customs Attaché, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Smooth logistics Smart enforcement, Frank Heijmann, Head of Trade Relations, Customs Administration of The Netherlands National Office
- Advanced logistics technology, Prof. Albert Veenstra, scientific director, the Dutch Institute for Advanced Logistics
Smart Multimodal Solution
- Your digital connection to the Dutch ports, Martijn Hordijk, Sales Manager, Portbase
- Optimizing intermodal logistics with smart technology & collaborative platforms, Marco Huijsman, CEO & founder, Cofano Software Solutions BV
- Multimodal in practice, Arnoud Paans, Logistics Development Manager, Schavemaker Logistics & Transport B.V.
Smart Flower Cold Chain Solution
- Enhance the quality through supply chain management, Jeroen van der Hulst, Owner and Founder, FlowerWatch
- Flower cold chain logistics solution, Brian Jansen, Country Sales Manager, Rhenus Air & Ocean B.V.
- Flower supply chain comprehensive solution by SF cold chain, Qiao Luo, Head of cold transport Midwest regional company, SF Express
Date and Time
- Smart Customs: Friday, 16 October, from 9am to 10.30am
- Smart Multimodal Solution: Friday, 23 October, from 9am to 10.30am
- Smart Flower Cold Chain Solution: Friday, 30 October from 8am to 09.30am
You can watch the webinar from your own device (laptop, tablet, phone) by registering here. The webinar is free to attend.